Release 4 Update

This week I got a response back from my Release 3. It was approved and merged in.

Also, for release 4 I decided to choose this bug instead of the other one I mentioned in my previous blog post. It has to do with how the autoCloseBefore setting does not work properly. I narrowed down what line of code causes this problem:


if (!isBeforeCloseBrace && !shouldAutoCloseBefore(characterAfter)) {
	return false;
}

shouldAutoCloseBefore is returning false when it should be returning true.

The line of code returns this: ;:.,=}])> \n\t instead of this: ;.

The next step I need to take is figuring out how VSCode reads this setting.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s